Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking at the cap space for next season and I keep seeing people drawing lines from us to Tee Higgins. The Bengals will have almost $60M in cap space + the franchise tag. He ain't going any where.
Even with the updated salary cap, I can’t see them spending anything past a franchise tag or 1 year deal. They need money free for Chase and unless they don’t care about anything but Burrow, 2x WR, and a bunch of losses, they can’t keep Higgins long term.

Even with the updated salary cap, I can’t see them spending anything past a franchise tag or 1 year deal. They need money free for Chase and unless they don’t care about anything but Burrow, 2x WR, and a bunch of losses, they can’t keep Higgins long term.

They will tag him to keep him from hitting FA and then let him hit the market in 2025.

Titans fans need to stop dreaming about getting him.

We need to hope that Nabors falls to us in the draft although it probably makes more sense to draft a LT which is what I thought we had done last yr.

They will tag him to keep him from hitting FA and then let him hit the market in 2025.

Titans fans need to stop dreaming about getting him.

We need to hope that Nabors falls to us in the draft although it probably makes more sense to draft a LT which is what I thought we had done last yr.

Nah I don't think they tag him. He really hasn't done anything to justify tagging him. Honestly, I don't think Higgins is all that good to throw big time money at him, especially in our offense.

As of right now, I can't speak on what we should do, but I honestly don't think it's spending big money on Higgins, especially since he's not that special as some people on here seem to think. Just can't see him as a #1.. Solid #2 but not #1. Let the Texans waste their money on him.

Nah I don't think they tag him. He really hasn't done anything to justify tagging him. Honestly, I don't think Higgins is all that good to throw big time money at him, especially in our offense.

As of right now, I can't speak on what we should do, but I honestly don't think it's spending big money on Higgins, especially since he's not that special as some people on here seem to think. Just can't see him as a #1.. Solid #2 but not #1. Let the Texans waste their money on him.
Good post, and i agree. Think the glaring chitshow on OL pretty much dictates what we draft early. We have injured two QBs this year and possibly have a kid that can play in Levis. Have to protect him first then build around him if it is determined he is long term. I would also like to see big changes right now in OC and position coaches. Tell Kelly thank you and good wishes in your next endeavors.

Good post, and i agree. Think the glaring chitshow on OL pretty much dictates what we draft early. We have injured two QBs this year and possibly have a kid that can play in Levis. Have to protect him first then build around him if it is determined he is long term. I would also like to see big changes right now in OC and position coaches. Tell Kelly thank you and good wishes in your next endeavors.
I agree BUT.... it is appearing more and more like vrable is THE issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back