Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Just wait until you see a first round CB getting cut tomorrow.
Yep- Farley's out. Too bad he didn't work out. He'll never be JRob's biggest mistake (A.J. trade), but perhaps he will be his longest mistake. He joins a long list of former JRob first rounders that are no longer on the team: Jack Conklin (2016); Corey Davis (2017); Adoree' Jackson (2017); Rashaan Evans (2018); Isaiah Wilson (2020- WTF? This guy should have NEVER been drafted. Duh-Conklin?); Caleb Farley (2021). The only first round pick JRob made that is left on the squad is Jeffery Simmons. That means Rob was 1/7 on first round picks as far as this team was concerned. I'd make the case that Conklin was worth keeping, but Davis should have given us more value, as should have Jackson, and now Farley. That means 2 out of 7 were actually worth being drafted in the first round- Simmons and Conklin. The rest were bad first round picks by a mediocre GM at best. I'm glad he's gone, and I'm glad they're gone.

Last edited:
Yep- Farley's out. Too bad he didn't work out. He'll never be JRob's biggest mistake (A.J. trade), but perhaps he will be his longest mistake. He joins a long list of former JRob first rounders that are no longer on the team: Jack Conklin (2016); Corey Davis (2017); Adoree' Jackson (2017); Rashaan Evans (2018); Isaiah Wilson (2020- WTF? This guy should have NEVER been drafted. Duh-Conklin?); Caleb Farley (2021). The only first round pick JRob made that is left on the squad is Jeffery Simmons. That means Rob was 1/7 on first round picks as far as this team was concerned. I'd make the case that Conklin was worth keeping, but Davis should have given us more value, as should have Jackson, and now Farley. That means 2 out of 7 were actually worth being drafted in the first round- Simmons and Conklin. The rest were bad first round picks by a mediocre GM at best. I'm glad he's gone, and I'm glad they're gone.
I’d argue drafting panda was a bigger mistake than trading Brown.
Using Burks as replacement to brown was a huge mistake though.

Latest posts

Back