Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Lions HC Dan Campbell : "Here's what I would say, because I tell my family this, just wear a diaper before some of these games. I'll give them an alert and say, 'Put them on and be ready to roll. '"

What’s crazy is most people really don’t hate KC, they hate Taylor Swift which is really, they hate the NFL for giving her more than the initial 2 seconds possibly warranted.

“bringing in new fans” is probably the dumbest falsehood pushed about it. None of them know a damn thing about what’s happening and when she’s gone, they’re gone.

What’s crazy is most people really don’t hate KC, they hate Taylor Swift which is really, they hate the NFL for giving her more than the initial 2 seconds possibly warranted.

“bringing in new fans” is probably the dumbest falsehood pushed about it. None of them know a damn thing about what’s happening and when she’s gone, they’re gone.
Yep. The moment kelce doesn't bow down to her, she bails, as do her legion of white millennial women. He's just another Grammy winning song to be for Taylor.

But, while they’re there, they spend a lot of money.

But, while they’re there, they spend a lot of money.
I probably couldnt quantify if I wanted but it’s possible that the money they’re spending is only offsetting fans leaving because of her attention?

nah. NFL fans are suckers for more, just look at titans fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back