Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could pretty easily only win 1 or 2 of the first 6 before the bye.
If we’re 1-5 gotta think it would be Levis time right?
The back half of the schedule is definitely easier.

View attachment 20896

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the weakest schedules based off last year’s records.

3-3 going into the bye,
7-4 after

10-7 division champs
4-0 post season
:trophy:

Fan Duel already promoting the hell out of making your 'Week 1 picks' and "Over/Under Picks"

let me explain something, if you are making game picks and over under picks (no matter if its -128 odds or +900 odds....) before Training Camp even starts.... you are just a friggin idiot who just happens to have money, well right now at least.... until you lose all of it on dumb bets like that.....

You are gonna wind up like Mattress Mack -- who won 78 million on the Astros, but is slowly giving it all back to the house, as he's lost every single bet since. (Most recent 1.5 million on the Derby)

Fan Duel already promoting the hell out of making your 'Week 1 picks' and "Over/Under Picks"

let me explain something, if you are making game picks and over under picks (no matter if its -128 odds or +900 odds....) before Training Camp even starts.... you are just a friggin idiot who just happens to have money, well right now at least.... until you lose all of it on dumb bets like that.....

You are gonna wind up like Mattress Mack -- who won 78 million on the Astros, but is slowly giving it all back to the house, as he's lost every single bet since. (Most recent 1.5 million on the Derby)
Sometimes you get the best odds early like this but you’re right, it’s kind of a crap shoot at this point.

To me this schedule sets up perfectly to stoke the flames of when the Titans should throw Levis to the fire… if we are 2-4 after London the team has a bye week and then plays the Falcons at home followed by 3 road games… guarantee plenty of people will be calling for a qb change at 2-4…. Also sets up for Tanny’s final home start to be the Bengals… who took his soul and turned the fan base against him.

I certainly hope that Tanny comes out with a chip on his shoulder and beats Herbert and Burrows at home

I laughed too hard for what this is.
The Fox sports music with exactly the team name they said is good work.

eagles eagles eagles of Pittsburgh?

That team does not actually exist.

and of the celebration on getting the cowboys logo correct are the best.
I laughed my azz off as well
It is too funny
Even have a woo girl

Sometimes you get the best odds early like this but you’re right, it’s kind of a crap shoot at this point.

Agreed, but if you get great odds early, and something happens -- say a very important injury-- it makes idiots look like they're geniuses, only the true nature is that they had a horse shoe up their ah.

Most of those bums on Barstool throw bucks at NFL schedule betting. Frank, Dave, etc --- they all are HORRIBLE sports fans and know less than my 6 year old son about football...... especially that Frank guy, dude literally has the worst takes in the history of football analyzing.

So far Fan Duel has turnt my $250 into nearly $700. 3 bets only, starting with Titans vs Packers. Tammy owned those clowns and it was delicious. Free bet also up to a $1000. My bitch ass leveled $250. Spent every penny I never pulled on poor Packer fans. Paid for both their tabs. Cheese heads some of the better fans around honestly. Stooler fans can eat a bag of dicks

Our MNF game is in the window that can now be flexed and even if we don’t get flexed out of it the Titans are sharing the stage with the Giants/Packers…. Titans on ESPN and other game on ABC, ESPN+

Our MNF game is in the window that can now be flexed and even if we don’t get flexed out of it the Titans are sharing the stage with the Giants/Packers…. Titans on ESPN and other game on ABC, ESPN+
It is actually worse. We go against the Eagles/ Chiefs during our Monday Night game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back