Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we had the season opener at home this year. Guess it beats having to start your season in Buffalo on a Monday night like last year.

Want to go to our home opener but we play the Chargers and that was my last game I went to last season and I don't want to watch them play in person back to back. Trying to see teams I've never seen the Titans play in person, as I want to see the Titans play every team in person.

Really hate that the Ravens game is in London. That's a game I haven't had a chance to see in Nashville.

So far Fan Duel has turnt my $250 into nearly $700. 3 bets only, starting with Titans vs Packers. Tammy owned those clowns and it was delicious. Free bet also up to a $1000. My ***** ass leveled $250. Spent every penny I never pulled on poor Packer fans. Paid for both their tabs. Cheese heads some of the better fans around honestly. Stooler fans can eat a bag of dicks
Do they use mayo on that meal?

Wish we had the season opener at home this year. Guess it beats having to start your season in Buffalo on a Monday night like last year.

Want to go to our home opener but we play the Chargers and that was my last game I went to last season and I don't want to watch them play in person back to back. Trying to see teams I've never seen the Titans play in person, as I want to see the Titans play every team in person.

Really hate that the Ravens game is in London. That's a game I haven't had a chance to see in Nashville.
Thankfully I have 3 teams to choose from this year. Falcons, Panthers and Seahawks. I'm also trying to see every team. I'm down to 12 teams left.

Thankfully I have 3 teams to choose from this year. Falcons, Panthers and Seahawks. I'm also trying to see every team. I'm down to 12 teams left.

The teams I haven't seen in person on our schedule this year is the Panthers, Seahawks and Ravens. Won't go to Seahawks since that's Christmas Eve, won’t be at the Ravens since it's in London (wonderful place though) and I can't see myself going to the Panthers game.

I think it's going to have to be the Bengals (again), Falcons (again) and Colts (again) games. Looking like no new teams for me this year.

I guess me going to the above games are contingent on if we're competitive.

Tank mode or numerous players on IR will be a no go for me.

I'd give half a quarter for the starters and no more per game. We gotta find some hidden talent in the guys playing for jobs for a good year. Defense should be fine but too many ?s in the offense.

That would be a HARD NOOOO for me. I'll let you, Jeff or Riverman deal with that headache.

I'll just go to my 2-4 games a year without the hassle.
when Titans failed to invite ME to a single game in 20 I was 100% done with PSL... could not sell it and ate the $250 ... guess that worked out to just over $1 a game as I attended over 200 games, probably 225ish including Memphis & Vanderbilt BUT probably north of 250 including worthless & useless exhibition games.

was what it was... I had been displeased with attending games for a while anyways and Titans snubbing me made the decision NOT to renew easy.

I attend the cows and tarpkitties games. Buy directly from another PSL owner.

I go to them cause I know they dont travel - being surrounded by 20-30k visiting fans mostly having a great time cause Titans got to be old... very old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back