Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Whats up guys? It has been a long time since i last posted, im going try to stay more involved in this forum. Since all the talk has been about who we take in the 1st round, i was curious to see who you guys might want us to take in the 2nd round considering we can get a quality starter for years to come with this pick.

with the 3rd pick in the 2006 nfl draft the tennessee titans select Vince Young QB University of Texas

I think that a lineman would be nice, but we gotta go with a linebacker. Last year the Bengals, Seahawks, and Dolphins all got stud linebackers in the second round (Odell Thurman, Lofa Tatupa, Channing Crowder), and this years linebacker class is considered better than last years...

Paul Posluzny ( MLB from Penn State ) or Michael Bush ( RB from Louisville ).

capt.pack20701101757.penn_st_posluszny_pack207.jpg

Best of these three postions, LB, S or OL.
We don't have the luxury of drafting a RB with all the holes to fill.
Hopefully we can sign Henry to a reduced deal and grab a sleeper RB later in the draft.

Titanpride said:
Paul Posluzny ( MLB from Penn State ) or Michael Bush ( RB from Louisville ).

Posluzny (if that's how it's spelled) is staying in school. I'd take Ernie Sims (LB) Florida State. I saw a write up on him in the Sporting News where one scout said they'd start a defense with him, largely because of his general dislike for the other team. The Titans need more guys like that.

2nd rounder

Great Post...

I believe that the 2nd round pick will be just as much an integral part of the process as much as the first pick...

Also, IMO, coach Fish will want to leave Tenn if he does not do well this 06 season. I think he has had enough of the foolishness that is going on in the organization. You can really see it in his body language the last game of the season...

That said, I agree with everybody else, Safety, LB and OL.

Geez there is just so much ground to cover before training camp...:sad2:

either a LB or S, im biased but i would love the Titans to pick up Donte Whitner from OSU at S......is fast and is very good in Coverage and hardly ever misses a tackle, and he can spot out a screen play from a mile away lol

**he reminds me of Bob Sanders**

Just another name to throw out there and he very easily could still be around at this point is andrew whitworth. This would wrap up the oline for a few years excluding that hartwig stays. by the way isnt his agent rosenhaus by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back