Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linebackers....

The 2nd rd seems to be the best place for us to get that help at LB. Carpenter could be there or hodge from iowa. Freddie roach from bama might be a reach with that pick but he played very well in the senior bowl. For sure in rd 3 if we can get a third rd pick.

There are a lot of positions we'd like to draft on day 1, but currently just 2 picks to use. I'd sooner pick a LB or safety than a RB, all things being equal...

I wouldn't be dissapointed if we traded up into the back end of the firstrd with our 2nd rd pick (throw in a 4th and 6th) or a 4th and next years 4th. If someone like Laron Landry is still there, I'd like to see us get an impact player on offense and defense out of the first day. Let's address depth through free agency this year, instead of filling every empty roster spot with a rookie.

Carpy said:
I wouldn't be dissapointed if we traded up into the back end of the firstrd with our 2nd rd pick (throw in a 4th and 6th) or a 4th and next years 4th. If someone like Laron Landry is still there, I'd like to see us get an impact player on offense and defense out of the first day. Let's address depth through free agency this year, instead of filling every empty roster spot with a rookie.

Very good comment and I can't agree more with the later sentence.

TM said:
In the USA Today team reports a few weeks ago there was a mention that we would like to select a RB on the first day.

Only if it is Reggie, or we trade down to get DeAngelo, but even then I am not a fan of trading down, nor picking a Running Back in this draft.

Maybe in a later round, but only after we've addressed other needs or an exceptional talent is available at a spot of exceptional value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back