Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah nah nah. There's no early push thru on a last minute trade that might get vetoed. I ain't vetoing it but these other fine folks still have a chance.

well the trade will only go 11 am tomorrow. just don't force cuts before that preferably otherwise i don't know what will happen

i didnt know if cuts happen like at midnight tonight, tomorrow, noon, whenever. i don't think i can be blamed here !

Not to blame. Cuts happen on my call. But we can't be having last second trade being agreed on when there's a cut day tomorrow Due to veto timeframe.

Not fair to autopush trades last second to get around a possible veto. I've never seen a veto btw but they still should have every chance.

Not to blame. Cuts happen on my call. But we can't be having last second trade being agreed on when there's a cut day tomorrow Due to veto timeframe.

Not fair to autopush trades last second to get around a possible veto. I've never seen a veto btw but they still should have every chance.
i dont think the current trade is worthy of a veto

I don't think a 2018 3rd for CJA is unreasonable. If Jamaal Charles is anything close to 100% he's getting the majority of the touches.
I've heard charles isn't even a lock to make the roster.

It's selling super, ridiculously low. But no one else made an offer and 43 was gonna cut him for some reason so it is what it is.

Whoever ends up drafting Mike Williams ill give you Corey Coleman for him straight up. Im pretty high on M.Will and if any you interested in coleman then we can swap.

Whoever ends up drafting Corey Davis I'll give you Allen Hurns for him straight up. I'm pretty high on cmfjrd and if any you interested in hurns then we can swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back