Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
active league is more fun anyways, who cares if we have to push back the cuts a day. draft is still a week away regardless
You have to draw the line somewhere though. We'll have a more defined rule moving forward to avoid this. Regardless, there's no reason all of these deals could not have taken place days or even weeks ago.

Regardless, there's no reason all of these deals could not have taken place days or even weeks ago.
Rek and I had been back and forth for a while. Yesterday morning when he mentioned Dixon was available is when we finally got the deal done.

We probably had sent 7 or 8 different deals back and forth until we got one to stick. Lol.

There should be a trade blackout period from 24 hrs before cuts until the cuts have been updated. problem solved.

i think the deadline was what got things through.

Rek was sending me garbage for months, and once the deadline hit he finally sent something decent.

I don't think a 2018 3rd for CJA is unreasonable. If Jamaal Charles is anything close to 100% he's getting the majority of the touches.
I'm doubtful, but I could really use a healthy Charles. What a waste!

edit: Oops, just sent a trade request in before reading up to date on this thread and seeing the freeze. When can trades resume, after the draft?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back