Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah woah I'm a half ohio state fan. But I like Hyde with Mike running the show. MT is a young stud. And Webb meh. So mahomes has potential. I do send garbage trades but I know the first one won't get accepted always looking for a counter I just get the trade initiated.. plus i just like to trade a lot and as to the hippy thing yes I am a white guy with dreads but I'm successful so can't be a hippy
Did you pay the dreadlock fee? There's a transaction fee for people with dreadlocks in the league. I think it's a $4.20 fee. @5tweezyPOT can confirm.

Lol. That got waived since the dude before me butchered this team

635765624333155499422518731_laughing%20with%20friends.gif

I like Dans side tbh

but im also mr no picks

although it helps sawdust win more. trust in watson tho whose looked horrible
I think you can make a case for either side. My side is more risky imo. I'm basically banking on Gurley and Dez to bounce back. Meanwhile Thomas is one of the most valuable commodities in dynasty right now. Really hated to part with him.

But I do really like Gurley still and feel he offers more longterm stability at that position than Hyde. WR is a much easier position to fix than RB. I think Mahomes is gonna be legit and may regret dealing him down the road. But I'm trying to win now and I'm not sure how quickly Mahomes was gonna be able to help me. Webb is eh and will probably end up dropped. He didn't even really factor into the equation for me.

I think you can make a case for either side. My side is more risky imo. I'm basically banking on Gurley and Dez to bounce back. Meanwhile Thomas is one of the most valuable commodities in dynasty right now. Really hated to part with him.

But I do really like Gurley still and feel he offers more longterm stability at that position than Hyde. WR is a much easier position to fix than RB. I think Mahomes is gonna be legit and may regret dealing him down the road. But I'm trying to win now and I'm not sure how quickly Mahomes was gonna be able to help me. Webb is eh and will probably end up dropped. He didn't even really factor into the equation for me.

yea i just think Mahomes and Thomas have real dynasty value. both could play 10 years.

but your team certainly scary this year. Brees/Rivers/Freeman/Gurley/ODB/Dez are arguably top 20 players in redraft 2qb leagues.

@titanthakur

Look at Vondy getting non-Titan fans to join the forum soley for the purpose of Fantasy talk. I think that is an offense worthy of a ban. You need to start a poll on this
Woah I have no hard feelings against the Titans. I am a fan of the NFL. Whose favorite team may not be the Titans but they're def my top 5.. no need to get anyone banned. I've been to more titan games than any I love Nashville. I'm a lover not a hater.

Woah I have no hard feelings against the Titans. I am a fan of the NFL. Whose favorite team may not be the Titans but they're def my top 5.. no need to get anyone banned. I've been to more titan games than any I love Nashville. I'm a lover not a hater.

hes trolling ignore him youre not getting banned

Don't worry. Those guys don't have a very good track record of getting anyone banned from anything. Unless you count getting themselves banned.

yea i just think Mahomes and Thomas have real dynasty value. both could play 10 years.
Yeah they could. But Mahomes is still an unproven rookie at this point. I've been way too conservative and youth-centric over the years in goat league and I think it's cost me in the long run. Trying to employ a totally different strategy in this league.

Yeah they could. But Mahomes is still an unproven rookie at this point. I've been way too conservative and youth-centric over the years in goat league and I think it's cost me in the long run. Trying to employ a totally different strategy in this league.
Yea, getting a chip is hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back