Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like bait, Crow has 300$ so why would you tell him what you're bidding
Why would anyone ever tell what they are bidding?

Having said that I'm also bidding 298 on Agholor so you all better beat that too if you want him.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gonna take a miracle. Rivers @ DEN and Brees @ MIN. I don't see them getting 41 between them. I really needed Dez to come through last night and he was garbage. Even 5 more points from him and I'd be feeling a lot better about this.

I was without my best player though. **** happens.
You really never know. Blew my mind when I saw Jesse James got 2 TDs.

Shoutout to the Rams' defense for stealing me a victory with only one starting QB.

@8and8

fuck you and fuck Zeke!

giphy.gif

What an ending
Surprised it even ended up as close as it did. I knew Dez only getting me 5 pts on Sunday night basically sealed the loss for me. I said in SB if he would've scored even 5 more pts I'd had been feeling pretty good. Lost by 2. Oh well. Congrats.

Unfortunately eston gonna feel my wrath in week 2.

Surprised it even ended up as close as it did. I knew Dez only getting me 5 pts on Sunday night basically sealed the loss for me. I said in SB if he would've scored even 5 more pts I'd had been feeling pretty good. Lost by 2. Oh well. Congrats.

Unfortunately eston gonna feel my wrath in week 2.
Go get em!

When I looked at the score of the Chargers game, I frantically refreshed FF with concern. There was 8 seconds left on the 26, I kept refreshing my app every few seconds lol.

Lol got cohen

Make fun of me all you want but he's the only one with long term value imo

If he maxes out at sproles he'll be worth it
I doubt you were the only one who bid max budget for him. I bid 229 myself. I figured he could make for a really nice flip of he keeps it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back