Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you guys to watch out for eston this year. I probably should've kept Tom. That move ultimately helped me land Gurley though so it's probably still best for the long haul.
well my rookie RBs will no longer be getting benched regardless of situation so that should make my lineup choices easier going forward

praying cmfjrd becomes legit at some point this season...

well my rookie RBs will no longer be getting benched regardless of situation so that should make my lineup choices easier going forward

Yeah we gotta start dalvin from now on. Now watch him get 3 points next week.

The least amount of points my opponents have put up so far this year was 113. Some tough luck schedule wise. Why can't I play some of these teams that are putting up 70 and 80 points?

Ive had 133, 114, and 119 scored against me so far. My team hasn't done much though.

I'm playing Fred who has basically put up his first two weeks combined against me this week.

We did it!
giphy.gif

What happened to my undefeated club?

3-0 lets gooooo

#7 points scored lol
Yeah this league been wild so far. I've got the most PF by 50 but two losses by a combined 2 points has me sitting at 1-2. Just gotta hope this flukiness ends and things sort themselves out.

sorry but not this week :troll:
Like I said in sb it's likely one of us will win in goat and the other will win in beav. We both got hunt, dalvin, and Julio on different teams. Regardless I'm confident I'll get this beav team to the playoffs. I'm putting up absurd points on a weekly basis.

lynch seems like an expensive backup.

cook and hunt pretty sick combo

How much waiver money are you guys spending on these scrub ass backup QBs?

I put in big bids for Brissett and Keenam and didn't get either of them.

fuck.

How much waiver money are you guys spending on these scrub ass backup QBs?

I put in big bids for Brissett and Keenam and didn't get either of them.

Well I only spent $26 on Brissett. Basically nothing for a starting QB in a 2QB league.

Stop being so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back