Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipping a old broke down rb for a young potential filled rb and wr = WINNING
Geronimo could end up really good. I’ve got him in literally every other league I’m in except Beaver. Eckler should be ok, lack of touches will always be a concern unless Gordon goes down.

well i got a rb

when i'll be able to start him i'm not sure. The bills can't possible be this bad the entire season

look out for that rekirts late season playoff push when ingram and mccoy are back and healthy

Gotta agree with @520 on this one. I'd have held onto Gordon too, to see how it plays out. Now he's going to a great situation and could blow up. We have enough roster spots in this league you can stash a guy like him. Hell, I drafted Taywan Taylor last year and didn't start him once all year.

Just noticed everyone is already rematching their opponent from week 1 in this league. Not that I mind playing vondy again but that's pretty lame.
Thought you commishes took care of that wasn’t this bright up in the offseason. Goats the same I don’t play brave till like week 12 but by then I’ve beaten everyone twice and resting my players for playoffs

well i got a rb

when i'll be able to start him i'm not sure. The bills can't possible be this bad the entire season

look out for that rekirts late season playoff push when ingram and mccoy are back and healthy
LOL have you watched any Buffalo games? No, no that team will be a train wreck all season. I wasn't willing to touch McCoy in ANY of my leagues. Your best hope is if they blow it up and he gets traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back