Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four days ago:

"This Carr trade is already paying off!"

Today:

"I give up."
that carr trade is still great, id do it again in a heartbeat. whether or not the team sucks is irrelevant as long as carr has to keep throwing to bail them out. and flacco is eventually losing that job

im only giving up for this week

that carr trade is still great, id do it again in a heartbeat. whether or not the team sucks is irrelevant as long as carr has to keep throwing to bail them out. and flacco is eventually losing that job

im only giving up for this week
Carr doesn’t have the arm or weapons to bail them out, that’s the only problem

Carr's arm is fine. He needs to be protected though. He's never been strong in the pocket. Remember when people were talking about his piss poor performance against USC during the draft process? He was killed in that game. Well, now he gets to relive that game every week.

averaging about 275 a game right now, thats plenty for my qb3

flacco averages about nearly the same. the only difference is carr is 27 and here to stay while flacco is just waiting to get his job stolen

Carr's arm is fine. He needs to be protected though. He's never been strong in the pocket. Remember when people were talking about his piss poor performance against USC during the draft process? He was killed in that game. Well, now he gets to relive that game every week.
That OL reminded me of the Titans OL in the Ravens game. Just an awful game all the way around. Ironic, a year or two ago many thought the Raiders were the up and comer to be a big dog in the AFC. That team is such a dumpster fire, and it's all on Gruden IMO.

So question, if someone goes into the Thursday night game starting players on a bye, can they still be changed out to someone who plays Sunday, or are those players locked in?

That OL reminded me of the Titans OL in the Ravens game. Just an awful game all the way around. Ironic, a year or two ago many thought the Raiders were the up and comer to be a big dog in the AFC. That team is such a dumpster fire, and it's all on Gruden IMO.

So question, if someone goes into the Thursday night game starting players on a bye, can they still be changed out to someone who plays Sunday, or are those players locked in?
if they didnt play yet it will let you change them, including bye week ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back