Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mine, Dan’s, and Rek’s firsts. I traded one for Connor. I chose Rek’s because he was one game back from Dan at the time and had a ton more points scored. Since the trade Rek has lost every game and Dan has won every one.

Last year, it was trading my first instead of 520’s (right call in terms of final standings) but the lotto stuck it to me with the 6th pick. Now this BS.

WHAT THE **** FANTASY GODS?!?!
You should definitely just give up. Give me Conner before you do.

You should definitely just give up. Give me Conner before you do.
And you know what? I don't want to hear it from you. 2 of your wins are against Hammer. Talk about some scheduling luck.

If you make the playoffs by a game and somehow win it all I demand an asterisk in the record books!

And you know what? I don't want to hear it from you. 2 of your wins are against Hammer. Talk about some scheduling luck.

If you make the playoffs by a game and somehow win it all I demand an asterisk in the record books!

I’ve beat some playoff contenders as well.

Count my two Hammer W’s as repayment for finishing 3rd in points last year and missing the playoffs.

So, obviously looking to sell some players

got Gronkowski and McCoy. Gronk gonna have some good weeks that can win a league for you contenders needing some TEs. McCoys turning it around and can fill in as an RB2 and will have a much better situation going forward.

lastly mullens, who should be able to string together some startable superflex starts this year if anyone is short on qbs

lemme know. really need a young wr who won't put up 0 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back