Status
Not open for further replies.
l2LaZ5u.png

Fry be like:
giphy.gif

@VondyP be like:
giphy.gif

The last thing you want to do, is move picks before you know what spot it is
Never know. If he flips it now and it ends up 1.6, then he gets more value. If he flips it now and it ends up 1.1 then he obviously screwed himself. Lotto is a game of chance after all.

I had 520’s first last year which he finished second to last but it ended up as pick 1.6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never know. If he flips it now and it ends up 1.6, then he gets more value. If he flips it now and it ends up 1.1 then he obviously screwed himself. Lotto is a game of chance after all.

I had 520’s first last year which he finished second to last but it ended up as pick 1.6.
If someone is after my pick, before I know where it is at, I’m valuing it at 1.1.

That’s the possibility, and the hope the guy trading for is wanting. So that’s what he is gonna pay for.

Hope isn’t cheap.

If someone is after my pick, before I know where it is at, I’m valuing it at 1.1.

That’s the possibility, and the hope the guy trading for is wanting. So that’s what he is gonna pay for.

Hope isn’t cheap.

Of course you can value your pick however you want but it still has a chance at being 1.6 which ends up dropping the value significantly if you’re looking to move it.

I didn't know we did a lotto. Is it all the non playoff teams, or...? When does it happen?

Also I'm open to moving Brady, or Tannehill should anyone be interested. Or various other trades I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back