Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
trading for a first now for a first in a year and its the dumbest trade ever? lol ok
u guys act like every trade is the worst ever
You’re asking someone to trade an, almost guaranteed, higher pick than 1.11 for a pick in next years draft. I don’t care how you spin current picks > future picks, but this isn’t it.

Yes, that’s a crap trade.

You’re asking someone to trade an, almost guaranteed, higher pick than 1.11 for a pick in next years draft. I don’t care how you spin current picks > future picks, but this isn’t it.

Yes, that’s a crap trade.
It's only guaranteed if your team is trash, and you are getting a player an entire year earlier.

Moving back even 2-4 spots is worth it if you get a player now vs in 12 months.

If you are so certain you are getting a lottery pick next year then yeah, this isn't for your terrible team I guess

It's only guaranteed if your team is trash, and you are getting a player an entire year earlier.

Moving back even 2-4 spots is worth it if you get a player now vs in 12 months.

If you are so certain you are getting a lottery pick next year then yeah, this isn't for your terrible team I guess
Speaking as someone with the best team in the league(157.8-99), that’s a crap trade. There’s a 1-6 chance that pick is 1.11 or 1.12. Basically make it to the title game. In a one-week playoff setup, random shit happens.

Speaking as someone with the best team in the league(157.8-99), that’s a crap trade. There’s a 1-6 chance that pick is 1.11 or 1.12. Basically make it to the title game. In a one-week playoff setup, random **** happens.
yeah u might lose a few spots, thats the trade off to get someone u want. welcome to trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back