Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's bad. Got a nice mix of young and old. Hopkins a top 5 dynasty asset.
The slow draft kind of threw me off a little. Hard to get a feel for the runs and value of positions/players when there is three hours between picks.

I'm also not used to making trades in FF.

Not making excuses, just a new experience.

The startup draft trades are very hard to gauge. The values have been all over the place. The 2nd you took for the 10th was definitely a good value though. You'll see how valuable those picks become once the season is underway and people are out of it and looking toward 2017.

Between Hop and Zeke you should have two top assets at those positions for years to come. RB/WR 2's and 3's really easy to find in comparison. Plus the whole 2QB thing adds a whole new element. I think you can be very competitive with that roster.

The slow draft kind of threw me off a little. Hard to get a feel for the runs and value of positions/players when there is three hours between picks.

I'm also not used to making trades in FF.

Not making excuses, just a new experience.
A different experience for sure. Trades are hard to gauge having never done this style before. I tried to go young first, guys I knew I'd get a few seasons out of at least. Then you really need to account for guys who seem to get hurt every year, or suspended. I picked L. Miller over L. Bell because I just don't trust Bell long term. In regular FF, I likely never make that decision.

Next years draft will be interesting too.

How do add/drops and trades work during the season? A guy you add or trade for, can they be a keeper? Or can you only keep guys you drafted initially (or traded for with a player you drafted)?

ICYMI

@titanthakur bent @5tweezyPOT over in a trade earlier.
520 thought he was trading his future 4th for this rounds pick but actually traded away his 12th for thaky's future 4th.

Eston rn:
Bx3GuNACYAAz1Xl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back