Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Scarecrow

giphy.gif

As much as it pains me but seeing just how bad Miami is... I’m officially putting Rosen on the block. I know the bidding war will take off so let’s just start the bidding at 2 firsts.

christ almighty
Tbh I don't think it was too crazy. Decent chance the dude is their starter all year. Starting QBs not easy to come by in this league and he really needed one.

There have been plenty of times in these leagues where I was way too conservative with my WW dollars and ended up wishing I had just blown it on a halfway decent acquisition early in the season.

Tbh I don't think it was too crazy. Decent chance the dude is their starter all year. Starting QBs not easy to come by in this league and he really needed one.

There have been plenty of times in these leagues where I was way too conservative with my WW dollars and ended up wishing I had just blown it on a halfway decent acquisition early in the season.
I know, just giving him grief.

It’s essentially a free way to gain a starter all year with the outside chance he becomes something. I was closing to dropping $300 also. Had I been in the same position I was last year, I would have done the same.

As the owner of @520’s first, I was really hoping someone else snagged up Minced Shoe.

Oh well. Y’all holler at me when Dobbs takes over and I’ll trade him for a very fair price.

Every year I get ragged on for blowing all my money on one dude early

Then every year by halfway y’all are like “maybe estons right noones ever good available later”

Every year I get ragged on for blowing all my money on one dude early

Then every year by halfway y’all are like “maybe estons right noones ever good available later”

Outside of snatching up a waiver wire handcuff after injury, I’d say you are right. No one’s usually available later in the season.

I put all of my money in for Minced Shoe too just didn’t have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back