Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just won by .05 points

tenor.gif
I believe that is the equivalent of a single passing yard.

Uh oh. Vondy's coveted "2nd in scoring" is at jeopardy this week. 88 is only 8 points behind him.
Might be a down week for me. Brisset and Waller are on bye. At least Rosen has Washington.

I might even play a WR in flex instead of Rosen. I got too many WRs to choose from.

So I looked through some of the past trades and it appears @Fry got Mahomes, Bell, and CMac for 2 firsts 2 seconds and Jacoby Brissett.

Wtf guys. Trading with Fry is like getting in a hot tub with Harvey Weinstein.

So I looked through some of the past trades and it appears @Fry got Mahomes, Bell, and CMac for 2 firsts 2 seconds and Jacoby Brissett.

I have absolutely raped my way to the top.

I got CMC from Eston for a 1st, a 2nd, and Shady.

I got Mahomes and Bell from Dan for a 1st, a 2nd, and Brisket.

I got Mark Ingram from rek for a 3rd and Keelan Cole.

I got Evan Engram from Crow for a future 1st.

I got Robert Woods from Calgary for Peyton Barber.

I got Frank Gore from rek for 2 6th round picks.(after trading him to rek for a 3rd. Lulz)

Of course, 88 set that all in motion by trading for Zeke, when I got Winston and 3 1st round picks from he can Crow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have absolutely raped my way to the top.

I got CMC from Eston for a 1st, a 2nd, and Shady.

I got Mahomes and Bell from Dan for a 1st, a 2nd, and Brisket.

I got Mark Ingram from rek for a 3rd and Keelan Cole.

I got Evan Engram from Crow for a future 1st.

I got Robert Woods from Calgary for Peyton Barber.

Of course, 88 set that all in motion by trading for Zeke, when I got Winston and 3 1st round picks from he can Crow.

Hey now, I got Zeke, Alex Smith (top 6 QB the season I had him) and a pick back for Winston and a first. You did rape Crow though.

Then I flipped Alex Smith for two firsts right before he almost died.

I gave up Mahomes (before he was BD Mahomes) to get Gurley. Can't lie, a little bit salty about that one but it did at least get me a chip. QB situation would be pretty unreal right now if I had held onto him though.

I gave up Mahomes (before he was BD Mahomes) to get Gurley. Can't lie, a little bit salty about that one but it did at least get me a chip. QB situation would be pretty unreal right now if I had held onto him though.
And then Dan turned around and traded him for Jacoby Brissett. He was literally a throw-in during that negotiation. Dan was all ready to give me Bell for a 1st and 2nd and I added Mahomes and Brissett to the deal and he accepted.

:biglaugh:

Then Dan came back for more. He sent me Sanders and a 1st for Kirk Cousins. Then I turned around and got Rivers for Woods and a 3rd. Thank god Vondy's friends are dumb.

And then Dan turned around and traded him for Jacoby Brissett. He was literally a throw-in during that negotiation. Dan was all ready to give me Bell for a 1st and 2nd and I added Mahomes and Brissett to the deal and he accepted.

:biglaugh:

Then Dan came back for more. He sent me Sanders and a 1st for Kirk Cousins. Then I turned around and got Rivers for Woods and a 3rd. Thank god Vondy's friends are dumb.
kirk cousins > sanders and a 1st imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back