Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems like a truck load for Minshew lol.
It is.

I was going to pay a relative truckload for any QB. It cost me what will likely be two picks at the end of their respective rounds and a backup WR I was hopefully never going to play. I'm comfortable with it.

If I made a play for a guy like Matt Stafford I'm probably losing Mark Ingram, Cooper Kupp, and picks. Probably more.

Minshew likely ends up being nothing, but he's at least a starting QB this season. Mike Glennon is not going to unseat him. I needed a third starting QB.

And hey, the guy did some good things last year. 21 TDs to 6 INTs and he sprinkled in 350 rushing yards.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is.

I was going to pay a relative truckload for any QB. It cost me what will likely be two picks at the end of their respective rounds and a backup WR I was hopefully never going to play. I'm comfortable with it.

If I made a play for a guy like Matt Stafford I'm probably losing Mark Ingram, Cooper Kupp, and picks. Probably more.

Minshew likely ends up being nothing, but he's at least a starting QB this season. Mike Glennon is not going to unseat him. I needed a third starting QB.

And hey, the guy did some good things last year. 21 TDs to 6 INTs and he sprinkled in 350 rushing yards.
Not sure I would have paid that for a 3rd QB starter who likely gets replaced by Lawrence or Fields next year. 2 is really enough as long as you avoid the injury bug. Who knows though, it may payoff for you.

Not sure I would have paid that for a 3rd QB starter who likely gets replaced by Lawrence or Fields next year. 2 is really enough as long as you avoid the injury bug. Who knows though, it may payoff for you.
All you had to do was not pick Tyrod Taylor and this could have been avoided.

Why do you always do this to me?

It is.

Sounds like you should have inquired about Brady. He could have just as long of a remaining career, and will likely out play Minshew this year. But as long as you're comfortable with what you gave up.

It’s only a first and second round pick, doesn’t seem bad for young qb, specially frys picks who are likely gonna be late.

I think try wins the trade easy

Fuck all you haters.

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back