Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE LAUGH AT FRY HAHAHAHAH
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the Jaguar King got 22.55 points and all three of Eston's rostered QBs combined for 27.25 points?

e8a.gif

This might be worse than the Jimmy G trade
lol no way.

Honestly, dude is still only 24 and coming off back to back 1k yard seasons with 18 total TDs. Trade could work out for ole Rek, or at least not end up horrible. Had this not been a contract year for Mack I might would've thought twice about the trade. But after this injury I doubt Indy resigns him. At least not as "the guy". And I don't wanna deal with all that uncertainty. Looking at my roster, I don't think this is my year anyway so I'd much rather have the pick.

lol no way.

Honestly, dude is still only 24 and coming off back to back 1k yard seasons with 18 total TDs. Trade could work out for ole Rek, or at least not end up horrible. Had this not been a contract year for Mack I might would've thought twice about the trade. But after this injury I doubt Indy resigns him. At least not as "the guy". And I don't wanna deal with all that uncertainty. Looking at my roster, I don't think this is my year anyway so I'd much rather have the pick.

Doesn’t matter if it’s your year or not when you trade a guy with a torn achilles, but I get wha you are saying. Lol

Doesn’t matter if it’s your year or not when you trade a guy with a torn achilles, but I get wha you are saying. Lol
Yeah true. I guess my point was I don't feel I'm particularly close with these WRs and especially these RBs. So even if Mack were to come back strong next season it probably wouldn't really make much of a difference for me. Hopefully the pick is very early 2nd lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back