Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambling on the Chiefs playing Tuesday with Mahomes in the lineup.

:scared:
Not as big of a risk as QB, but I'm having to gamble on Burkhead/White playing as none of my other options are at all appealing. So if you end up taking a 0 with Mahomes I will with one or my RB slots as well.

Not as big of a risk as QB, but I'm having to gamble on Burkhead/White playing as none of my other options are at all appealing. So if you end up taking a 0 with Mahomes I will with one or my RB slots as well.
I mean, Rivers is averaging like 12 points a game. It's worth the gamble if it gets me 10-15 more points.

This season is ass anyway. Whoever wins could be the luckiest team, not the best.

This is season is ass anyway. Whoever wins could be the luckiest team, not the best.
Yeah. I think in a normal year I would be unloading guys and looking to the future. But this crazy season, who fucking knows. It's anybodys game. Within reason anyway.

Yeah. I think in a normal year I would be unloading guys and looking to the future. But this crazy season, who ****ing knows. It's anybodys game. Within reason anyway.
Speaking of lucky, I decided to roll with CeeDee Lamb over Tyreek Hill, just in case the Chiefs don't play.

FIRST CAREER TOUCHDOWN GOES 43 YARDS!

EAT MY ASSHOLE

Speaking of lucky.

This dude is going to 3-1 because Julio Jones dropped a TD, had seven scores inside 5 yards against me, and now Dan played Cedric Wilson instead of Big Ben due to Covid.

****ing unreal.
Don’t forget he is starting Michael thomas

Speaking of lucky.

This dude is going to 3-1 because Julio Jones dropped a TD, had seven scores inside 5 yards against me, and now Dan played Cedric Wilson instead of Big Ben due to Covid.

****ing unreal.
im at 150 points. probably will win against anyone who isn't you this week.

face it, i'm your #1 threat this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back