Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have accepted that in a heartbeat 520, getting anything for Hill, on a bad team is a huge win.

edit-probably would counter with a 2nd to a third, but no way I’m scoffing at that.

Or he impresses and is worth a first or keeping.
very extremely slight chance of that. thats why i was gonna take the risk. in all likelihood he doesn't even start another game past this week and becomes nothing again though.

he likely dies a horrible fantasy death on your bench and you get nothing for him

Tbh neither will brown
way too early to say that. marquise brown is a speedy 23 year old slot receiver in a high powered offense. only his 2nd season. once they get a #1 to take the pressure off him and he's a bit less green he will flourish. he's already flashed a few times.

i am only trying to get rid of him cuz i have lamar/andrews already and i do not wanna start 3 ppl from the same team in the future.

very extremely slight chance of that. thats why i was gonna take the risk. in all likelihood he doesn't even start another game past this week and becomes nothing again though.

he likely dies a horrible fantasy death on your bench and you get nothing for him
Just like josh Gordon right

I got Antonio brown for him after you mocking me for years loser
actually you didn't.. loser lol

View attachment 17994

AngelicSneakyDesertpupfish-small.gif

Brown’s worth nothing more than a late round flier at this point. Might not be all his fault, the fact that he has a RB throwing him the football doesn’t help.

I got Antonio brown for him after you mocking me for years loser
And Brown will end up being useless too at this point.

And you really gotta stop bringing up all these players you have in other leagues. Nobody in this specific thread cares. I'm in 2 other money leagues, so I have lots of players on various teams. I don't mention those ones in here because it means nothing.

And Brown will end up being useless too at this point.

And you really gotta stop bringing up all these players you have in other leagues. Nobody in this specific thread cares. I'm in 2 other money leagues, so I have lots of players on various teams. I don't mention those ones in here because it means nothing.
Vondy was in the league and talked mad shit bout me holding onto gordon. That’s what I was referring to

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back