Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were paying at the conclusion of the season if completed, and weren't paying at the beginning that way nothing had to be returned if the season was cancelled. That said, I'm actually pretty impressed the NFL looks like they'll complete the whole season, with relatively minor bumps.

If anyone does want to pay up, my paypal is [email protected].

Good season everyone.

I thought we were paying at the conclusion of the season if completed, and weren't paying at the beginning that way nothing had to be returned if the season was cancelled. That said, I'm actually pretty impressed the NFL looks like they'll complete the whole season, with relatively minor bumps.

Good season everyone.
If I get paid by anyone in goat I’ll pay
You in this league

Good season everyone.

sent

Good season everyone.
You got Venmo or cash app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back