Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I've been like top 3 in our fantasy leagues year after year and came in 2nd once.

Yea I'm awful @JCBRAVE

No matter how much you delude yourself about your fantasy football skills you still have to go to bed every night knowing the crew from Big Foot Hunters is stalking your backyard trying to get a glimpse of Nicole.

Harry and the Hendersons lookin ass.

1. Me
2. Ensc
3. Crow
4. Vondy
5. Alex
6. XO

If they'd quit being douchers:
7. JCB
8. 520
9. TE

Maybe:
- Dee
- lil thaky
- j falk

@Fry you should just bounce out of RSB's redraft and join this one. Gonna be way more fun

The personal bias against me will f up the league. No biggie, yall enjoy and have fun. I've always found 2QB leagues superior than 1QB leagues. I would recommend the QB superslash (QB/WR/RB/TE) position instead of straight up 2QB. That way each team really only needs 2QB, and yeah it's disadvantage when 1 is on bye, but it's still better than dealing with QB hoarding. imo

That's messed up. Ya'll need to let Alex play.

It was my decision.

Just as it was my decision in the other dynasty, when I was asked, then invitation revoked, then asked again and I declined lol. :)

Dynasty leagues are great, but you've got to have enough committed managers and if there is real bias or "teaming up" against someone it makes it dumb. Better for me to not play.

Thanks for your support though.

Like I just told Alex in a pm. When you go SO out of your way to annoy the piss out of certain people it should come as no shock that those certain people don't particularly care for you.

I'd like for him to play. I think he'd be a solid owner which makes the league better. If he wants to take his ball and go home to try and make some statement then that's fine with me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back