Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have Julio dez and a bunch of scrubs

I have kelvin Stefan diggs gronk plus 6 firsts the next two years. That alone murders you not counting all my other near studs like Coleman and Kevin white and martavis Bryant and hunter henry
bunch of scrubs? I have 2 of the best TEs, 4 solid receivers(2 elite) not counting pryor. and 2 franchise QBs. AND i have your first which is a lock top 5 pick(along with my own)

yeah til dak gives the job back to romo and you're ****ed
Ya for two weeks till romo breaks his back then I have a franchise qb for 15 years

Methinks you don't understand the concept of dynasty

"Diggs is hurt!!" Lol
"Rooms coming back this season eventually daks useless". Haha
"Mularkey gonna win us a super bowl!!" Lih

Ya for two weeks till romo breaks his back then I have a franchise qb for 15 years

Methinks you don't understand the concept of dynasty

"Diggs is hurt!!" Lol
"Rooms coming back this season eventually daks useless". Haha
"Mularkey gonna win us a super bowl!!" Lih
I don't think you understand. Eli hasnt broken 20 points AT ALL this season yet this is the guy you are bragging about.. the other qb you have likely wont be keeping his job... and you have no one else other than jay cutler... who also doesnt have a job!

good GM'ing bro

I don't think you understand. Eli hasnt broken 20 points AT ALL this season yet this is the guy you are bragging about.. the other qb you have likely wont be keeping his job... and you have no one else other than jay cutler... who also doesnt have a job!

good GM'ing bro
Dude this years done. I been screwed out of a good year. It's ok though next year imma be so baller and the next year even better.

You on the other hand have two old elite WRs who will be nowhere near elite by the team your teams able to compete
Lolol

Dude this years done. I been screwed out of a good year. It's ok though next year imma be so baller and the next year even better.

You on the other hand have two old elite WRs who will be nowhere near elite by the team your teams able to compete
Lolol
ill go ahead and take fantasy advice from taco when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet

ill go ahead and take fantasy advice from taco when my **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet
Ok sit there and live off the "I have two good WRs" dynasty strategy. See what jcbs team like in goat. I told him years ago he should sell one and he'd be competINg for trophies now. At least he had two good years to show from it you second to last only cuz my teams been fucked otherwise you'd be dead last like you will be by mid November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back