Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
520 destroyed the QB market with that Cam trade. I tried to trade for a couple of good ones last week and no one would bite.
I actually feel like this league in general isn't valuing QBs enough. Seems most leagues value even ancient starters like Brees and Ben as worth more than the 1.1 in a rookie draft. I expect QB values are going to keep creeping up in this league as time goes along. We are all new to 2QB, as far as I know.

Looking to trade breshad perriman. Let me know if you're interested. I'd also be willing to talk moving Pryor for a RB if the offer is good enough.

lmao people are rostering gabbert and other scrubs. you can fk right off with that offer

Gabbert was a starter though. Case Keenum balling and is only 28. What if Keenum kills it he could have 10 seasons before Goff starts.

If things remain the way they are now, a 4th round pick is a great value for someone who could be a backup their whole career.

so you can f off with me.

2019? Maaaaaaaan........

Dang, I thought that offer was decent. Keenan Allen has never played a full 16 game season. What's it gonna cost for that combo.

I figured your team is good now I can give you a receiver who will help you win a championship and you can get plenty of draft picks as well.

And I'll start planning for next year with Keenan Allen for the future and Rivers gonna retire after 2 years when his contract expires.

Gabbert was a starter though. Case Keenum balling and is only 28. What if Keenum kills it he could have 10 seasons before Goff starts.

If things remain the way they are now, a 4th round pick is a great value for someone who could be a backup their whole career.

so you can f off with me.

Goff gonna be a starter eventually. Keenum is not the answer. Fisher is just doing Fisher things.

I'll just hold onto Goff then lol.

@5tweezyPOT since you can't use shoutbox I'll tell you. I offered sdm 2 1's (2017 +2019) and 3 2's (2017, 2018, +2019) along with Fitzy and B Marshall for Keenan Allen and Phillip Rivers.......

and he rejected me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back