Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't played a keeper league before. Does that mean I just have to keep a certain amount of players that I drafted? Is it just based on this upcoming season?

Yeah bro, it means after the season ends with your final roster you select x number of people that automatically stay on your roster the next year. idk what you mean by that last question.

Haven't played a keeper league before. Does that mean I just have to keep a certain amount of players that I drafted? Is it just based on this upcoming season?

Yes. You'll keep probably 15 players from the 20. And this is set to start up right away for this season. Looks like 1 spot open. 10 dollar buy in as well. Winner take all (120 pot)

Also wanting hyper active owners. Need to be around for updates and such. Just make sure it's for you

I signed up, still have some questions though.

So it's dynasty and I keep, for example, 15/20 players that I draft I assume soon. Those players roll into next season, and next season we draft a couple new guys to fill the holes?

We are better $10 on the 2016 season. Then we keep most our roster for the 2017 season, and a new $10 bet for that season? Then we just keep going season to season?

Is it like fantasy where you have a matchup each week, start certain guys and accumulate points like in regular fantasy?

So it's dynasty and I keep, for example, 15/20 players that I draft I assume soon. Those players roll into next season, and next season we draft a couple new guys to fill the holes?

We are better $10 on the 2016 season. Then we keep most our roster for the 2017 season, and a new $10 bet for that season? Then we just keep going season to season?

Is it like fantasy where you have a matchup each week, start certain guys and accumulate points like in regular fantasy?
Yes to all of that

Exactly. So with there being so many keepers, you obviously want to prioritize youth more so than you would in a regular draft (e.g. Elliott over Peterson, Amari over Jordy).

Also this is superflex meaning you can start a QB in the flex spot for a total of 2 QBs. This is going to be the most optimum lineup so it gives QBs a big bump in value.

Everyone please, really go over the league/lineup settings and consult actual dynasty rankings prior to the draft. If you've never done a dynasty before the startup draft is a HUGE deal. If you blow it you could really be hurting for a few seasons.

Also, I'm sending out draft order emails in just a sec. I'm using emails on hand to a few guys that are in the other dyno league. Not everyone will get one but it will post results immediately after and the 3 others will have verification emails that I'm not doing bs with the order. 520, brave and Crow should all get emails

Snake draft order mind you...

Round 1:
1. 520
2. JcB
3. Calgary
4. SCrow
5. Lil-Thaky
6. Vondy
7. Ensco
8. Xo
9. Fry
10. Rekirts