Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reminder for you scrubs....

If you happen to keep the max number of any position on your roster going into the draft... YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK A PLAYER OF THAT POSITION. Don't do it. Check your limits. Be cognizant.

I'm thinking I am gonna wait to see what my RB/WR situation is after the draft. I just can't deal away a young QB for an old one unless I am really improving at WR
Just think of Palmer as a stopgap until the Madden Curse gets Brady in week four. Then it's Jimmy G time!

I think the Pats are secretly hoping for that as well. It would make pushing Brady out the door much easier.

Idk. They just won a SB with the guy. I'd use him up for as many super bowl runs as I could, even if that meant potentially sacrificing some longer term success for rings now.

Some teams go decades without making it to a SB, I wouldn't be so fast to throw out Brady just yet. They will likely never have this type of success again

Idk. They just won a SB with the guy. I'd use him up for as many super bowl runs as I could, even if that meant potentially sacrificing some longer term success for rings now.

Some teams go decades without making it to a SB, I wouldn't be so fast to throw out Brady just yet. They will likely never have this type of success again

Think of it like this ...

If you were in charge of the Colts and could go back in time, would you sacrifice Luck to keep manning for a few more seasons, if you knew Manning would win a SB?

Obviously Luck is better for the future, but he is not guaranteed to ever make a SB. IMO, I'd take the SB, then continue the search for a QB that might get me the next one.

SBs are never guaranteed, but Brady is about as close to a guarantee that you can get. In a league where rings rule supreme, I'll take as many as I can now

Think of it like this ...

If you were in charge of the Colts and could go back in time, would you sacrifice Luck to keep manning for a few more seasons, if you knew Manning would win a SB?

Obviously Luck is better for the future, but he is not guaranteed to ever make a SB. IMO, I'd take the SB, then continue the search for a QB that might get me the next one.

SBs are never guaranteed, but Brady is about as close to a guarantee that you can get. In a league where rings rule supreme, I'll take as many as I can now
That situation is a little different. The Pats are going to have to figure something out in the next 9 months. Jimmy is due up for a contract extension and if the Pats don't pay him what the market will then he's either leaving or getting tagged.

Then they're "stuck" with Brady for another year or two and holding their collective dicks after that.

That situation is a little different. The Pats are going to have to figure something out in the next 9 months. Jimmy is due up for a contract extension and if the Pats don't pay him what the market will then he's either leaving or getting tagged.

Then they're "stuck" with Brady for another year or two and holding their collective dicks after that.

It's the same thing. Colts could've went all in on manning, passed on Luck and used their 1st overall pick on another piece to help manning to the SB. But they didn't want to be stuck with Manning and holding their collective dicks after he left ... however, that potentially cost them 2 SB appearances and 1 ring (*I get that Broncos are a different team and Manning is not guaranteed a SB if he stayed, this is somewhat hypothetical).

Now the Colts look like a team far from a SB ... I bet many fans would trade Luck for that SB win right about now.

Pats could push Brady aside to throw in Jimmy, but they could very easily be sacrificing a SB this year to do so

You mad bro?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back