Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Do you see Schwartz making a move to HC somewhere in the next 2-3 years? Also, in that event would you see a more aggresive scheme implemented if there was the talent? Is getting that type of talent a FO priority?
Schwartz doesn't seem to be getting much of a chance this offseason, so that alone leads me to believe that he isn't going to be getting a head coaching job any time soon if the Titans D doesn't drastically improve.

As for a scheme change, if Fisher tells Schwartz to do it he will. Or, if talent level dictates it, it would likely happen. We'll just have to wait and see. It's not like he's unwilling to ever blitz. They blitzed a lot in specific games. But I don't forsee any change from a standard 4-3 defense.

Can someone name the last team the Colts had trouble with that runs a 4-3 defense? I guess maybe Jacksonville? I know they run the 4-3.

A.D. said:
The Titans don't have the personnel to play a 3-4, and it would take a few years to make those changes. A few teams, such as Miami, have the personnel who can play both. When you have a DE like Kevin Carter who's built like a DT, it makes it easier to play both 4-3 and 3-4.

Wasn't Kevin Carter a Titan last year? Did we play that defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back