Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool list Mike!

My thoughts:
  • Matthews is a really hard one to slot. He is one of only two HoF on the list (and you could probably make two HoF players out of his career) but he played such a short time as a Titan
  • I would definitely put Casey way ahead of Bulluk
  • VY is not ahead of Mariota, come on now
  • I think George is probably too high. As much as I loved him, he was never that great. He got a ton of yards because Fishface pounded him so much and was always behind a great OL
  • Nate Washington was never that good. On many teams he would be WR3 at best
  • I'd put Finny, Rolle and Hopkins a lot higher
  • Benji Olson should be on there before the Dyson bros
  • Craig Hentrich is at least as good as Kern and should be on the list. And the cherry on top was that game where he had to kick three FG (I apologise if I missed)
Fishface? Eddie George was over rated? Almost 11k yards to go with leadership on and off the field? The only reason George got the yards because Fishface pounded him? Thats like saying, the only reason a hockey player, or basketball gets points consistently....is because they feed them the ball. You get the ball because you earned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely AJ AND Logan Ryan over Griffin. And VY and Mariota should probably be at the end of this list. Heck I’d put Billy Volek and Kerry Collins above em!

KB makes my Top 5.

He was one of the best LBs when he played, but never got his due. Showed up everyday, spent basically his whole career a Titan. No off-or-on field drama during his time here, or after he left. Also, his whole career fell during an age where I was old enough to appreciate him throughout it, so maybe a bit of bias there, but he was a straight baller.

Finny should be higher.

Nate, KVB, VY prob should be lower.

M. Griff - This one is hard because I liked the guy, I rooted for him and defended him on these boards. But he shouldn't be on the list, unless we are talking only personality/off field? He only played well when our D was All-Pro, which anyone can play in. When we were mid or bad he was a huge liability both in run tracking and coverage. But Jeff loved him, so he wasn't going anywhere, just ask Harper. In a short time, I just might put Adore over Griff.

Guys... I'm dying without sports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back