Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, in reality, compensatory picks are the next round. So, a third is assigned after all 3rd round picks are assigned, therefore, really a 4th round in terms of quality.

Of course, in reality, compensatory picks are the next round. So, a third is assigned after all 3rd round picks are assigned, therefore, really a 4th round in terms of quality.
True but JR has done well in the 4th and after so ill take any comp picks we can get

I would of preferred to keep All Pro Jack Conklin and not wasted a first round pick on Isaiah Wilson.

By far JRobs biggest blunder. Oh well... no one is perfect. Maybe we get a stud with this pick and we forget all about the past.

It’s a shame Logan Ryan’s big contract came as an extension. If he had gotten that contract in FA it would have been another mid round pick for us.

According to OTC we will get a 3rd round pick. We lost our 5th rounder when we brought on Vick Beasley. That was such a bad move. We lost 9.5 Million of roll over and a 5th round pick.
2021 Compensatory Draft Picks Update (11/17/2020) | Over the Cap
I've always wanted to see how they calculate and award these picks. Like, does Beasley absolutely flaming out have nothing to do with it? Is it just that we signed a free agent to a 9.5 million contract?

I've always wanted to see how they calculate and award these picks. Like, does Beasley absolutely flaming out have nothing to do with it? Is it just that we signed a free agent to a 9.5 million contract?
Yeah, so by offsetting the loss of Mariota, Beasley also cost us a 4th round comp pick.
Have I mentioned how much I hate Beasley?

In theory we could not re-sign Davis, Jonnu, Clowney, Daquan, Jayon and King... and then not sign any new free agents until after June 1... and end up with 6 compensatory picks next year.

In theory we could not re-sign Davis, Jonnu, Clowney, Daquan, Jayon and King... and then not sign any new free agents until after June 1... and end up with 6 compensatory picks next year.
We could sign anyone who has been cut already and it not count against the comp picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back