Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All day I heard the 49ers weakness is the CBs, bad coverage and a ton of pi penalties. Have the Titans tested them yet? Serious question as I am just getting in front of the game.

All day I heard the 49ers weakness is the CBs, bad coverage and a ton of pi penalties. Have the Titans tested them yet? Serious question as I am just getting in front of the game.
nothing beyond LBs... but I dont see any chance of an attempt like that unless its off a planned rollout

When was the last time we took a shot downfield? I do not even remember. 2nd and 1 and they lose yards running. THROW THE FOOKING BALL.

save yourself the pain and just turn the game off and go back to whatever it was you were doing - trust me.

This offense getting exposed so bad without Henry.
They weren’t very good with Henry. It’s been a debacle since week one against the cardinals. We’ve won all season in spite of the offense. If the defense doesn’t play lights out, force turnovers that lead to short fields, we can’t win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back