Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them will be Titans

The only one worth a damn is coming off IR.

And Kerrigan is meh at best.

Nothing to see here ppl

How do you know, did they all tell you that?
More or less yes

Read the tea leaves. We traded our star DT after showing signs of fading. So count out Short and Kerrigan. Then theres the 2 RBs with major wear. And we drafted a WR we still have on the roster over pursuing Jeffery.

And then theres a Guard on the list lol

So yea

More or less yes

Read the tea leaves. We traded our star DT after showing signs of fading. So count out Short and Kerrigan. Then theres the 2 RBs with major wear. And we drafted a WR we still have on the roster over pursuing Jeffery.

So yea
Cost matters. Casey wasn’t just traded because he’s declining. He was also holding a large price tag.
Pending cost, I would absolutely consider Kerrigan.

More or less yes

So yea
"the 2 RBs with major wear"? Are you confusing Melvin Ingram with Melvin Gordon? Maybe Mark Ingram?

Yes, either of Ingram or Kerrigan would be great adds and we can move on form the Clowney shenanigans.

"the 2 RBs with major wear"? Are you confusing Melvin Ingram with Melvin Gordon? Maybe Mark Ingram?

Yes, either of Ingram or Kerrigan would be great adds and we can move on form the Clowney shenanigans.
Ill admit I thought gordon at first as well. Had to reread it because I wanted to know why he would get cut after just getting to a new team.

How do you know, did they all tell you that?
More or less yes

tenor.gif

Why do people keep wanting to fill a dl spot with an olber?
Taking a guy like Kerrigan isn’t “filling a DL spot”, it’s adding another decent rotational guy who likely still has something left.

For example, I would have zero issues with Wake last year if he wasn’t signed as the only pass rusher. Since he was, it was a waste and didn’t help.

Cost matters. Casey wasn’t just traded because he’s declining. He was also holding a large price tag.
Pending cost, I would absolutely consider Kerrigan.
80 yr old pass rushers dont work out

Hence the reason he may get cut

None of these guys do much for us, just move on ppl

Hammer just trolling us all

80 yr old pass rushers dont work out

Hence the reason he may get cut

None of these guys do much for us, just move on ppl

Hammer just trolling us all
Titans have a long history of DL getting somewhat of a career revival.
If Kerrigan can come in, rotate on the line and earn 3-4 sacks over the course of the year, I’d said that’s a win, if he’s paid like a rotational guy.
DL is probably still the biggest ? On the team.

Titans have a long history of DL getting somewhat of a career revival.
If Kerrigan can come in, rotate on the line and earn 3-4 sacks over the course of the year, I’d said that’s a win, if he’s paid like a rotational guy.
DL is probably still the biggest ? On the team.
Hed be the 3rd LB in the rotation and is just old

Id have him over Correa but Correa costs as much as a happy meal so cant hate that deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back