Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it is

Pass rushers dont age well
Babin was 30 when he came in for 10.5,
orakpo was 30 with his last 10.5.

These guys were starters. Kerrigan is coming off his “down” year playing 12 games with 5.5 but had 10+ each of the previous 5 years.
He’s still has something left, but his cost is likely too high to be rotational.

If the logic of not signing him is only due to being cut, at least consider he’s being cut from Washington, who is not exactly the beacon of great roster moves.

Yea it is

Pass rushers dont age well
lol facts disagree with you.

View attachment 17523

Want to see the rest of the top 21? 4 players are 30+ including a 32 year old and only 4 players sub 25. Only two rookies. 13 players are 27 or older and only 8 are 26 or younger.

Want to look at last year's list or the year before??? The top 20 is comprised of 27+

lol facts disagree with you.

View attachment 17523

Want to see the rest of the top 21? 4 players are 30+ including a 32 year old and only 4 players sub 25. Only two rookies. 13 players are 27 or older and only 8 are 26 or younger.

Want to look at last year's list or the year before??? The top 20 is comprised of 27+
You just proved me right

He did say over 30. So kinda on the edge. Let the argument continue!
Unless I missed it, he never gave an age. Just said Kerrigan was old. Unlike for a RB, 31 isn't old for a LB. Claiming that signing Kerrigan would be stupid because of his age is unfounded and illogical.

He said don't sign 32 year olds, after my post. If the money is right, it can't hurt. We have a need.

Unless I missed it, he never gave an age. Just said Kerrigan was old. Unlike for a RB, 31 isn't old for a LB. Claiming that signing Kerrigan would be stupid because of his age is unfounded and illogical.

He said don't sign 32 year olds, after my post. If the money is right, it can't hurt. We have a need.
I could have got my threads mixed up but I am to lazy and don't care enough to go back and look.

I am just bored and messing around. I do not care either way. I do think another olb who costs more than 5mil would be a bad move. I am still on the fence with clowney and he can play de as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back