Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With injuries and awful defense at times, how in the world are we 2-2.

I just don't understand how we are 2-2 when we can't score at all in the second half.

This team right now has to be the luckiest team ever with all the injuries, defense has been swiss cheese and one of the worst offenses in the second half ever.

Bring on Washington. 3-2 after all this commotion is crazy.

it's the same as last year

everyone plays 1-2 games then they go on IR like a bitch

scrape out wins that feel more like losses (6 by 3 or less last year)

say the same things after every single game

repeat x ad nauseam

Not playing offense in 2nd half must stop

Past 2 weeks in the first half have been a thing of beauty.

It's run, run and sack in the second half. It's like we don't want to score in the second half.

Still really bummed over the Burks injury. I feel like he has so much talent, but we're not using him right and he's prone to injuries.

With injuries and awful defense at times, how in the world are we 2-2.

I just don't understand how we are 2-2 when we can't score at all in the second half.

This team right now has to be the luckiest team ever with all the injuries, defense has been swiss cheese and one of the worst offenses in the second half ever.

Bring on Washington. 3-2 after all this commotion is crazy.

Washington is not a gimme with the way we play against bad teams. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at 2-3 after next week. It's hard to love this team.

it's the same as last year

everyone plays 1-2 games then they go on IR like a *****

scrape out wins that feel more like losses (6 by 3 or less last year)

say the same things after every single game

repeat x ad nauseam
tv showed vrables record... 43-26 now... and he inherited a smoldering dumpster... was on fire when mularkey took over.

Roster was a dumpster fire on top of a gas leak pre robinson. Why him being above average somethimes feels so amazing.

Titans were so bad for a decade

Or, you can say the Titans are 68-37 in the first half. I do think double-digit leads at the half means Vrabel wants the offense to play rope-a-dope as long as they keep the lead.

Playing not to loose in the second half will catch up to us eventually against a potent offense.

We never just put teams away - it probably falsely elevates that statistic where we get more wins than losses in one score games as it doesn’t account for the fact we led by >14 in a lot of those games before they went to the wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back