Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I was able to attend today's game and spent some time watching Brown on obvious passing downs. Even if the ball didn't go to him, he's was often open.

I've been attending games since '99 and I've never seen a better WR wearing a Titans jersey.

I was able to attend today's game and spent some time watching Brown on obvious passing downs. Even if the ball didn't go to him, he's was often open.

I've been attending games since '99 and I've never seen a better WR wearing a Titans jersey.
The guy is amazing...We stole him in the second round.....

I think the better question is, how could Mariota be so crappy last year with Brown, Davis, Jonnu, and Hump to throw to, and Henry in the backfield?

Love me some AJ Brown. Isn't the fastest, but he tends to always get a 70 yard TD on weekly basis..

He's a RB/TE/WR all in one..

For real though, I didn’t think AJ had the speed to break away like that in the open field.

And then the tip to himself to get the catch and first down.

Some guys are just different and it’s easy to see. He’s one of them.

Love me some AJ Brown. Isn't the fastest, but he tends to always get a 70 yard TD on weekly basis..

He's a RB/TE/WR all in one..

Brown is faster than people give him credit for....he just ran away from everybody on Sunday and against the Texans on Henry's long run AJ actually almost catches up to Henry and the defenders chasing him at the goal line. Dude just has a thick lower body which makes him harder to tackle than most WRs like you said.

It might damn well be.

I’ll be honest I get some of his and MR confused, but he has made some killer trades as well. Such as DK and DGB. He gets more than his fair share of criticism imo.

I guess, if you consider saying JRob a bit above average is criticism. IMO- JRob has had a slightly better hit rate on picks and FA than bad moves. I just haven’t heard anybody outright criticize him negatively.

There are complaints about the D right now...he did try to upgrade with Clowney (a few teams were after him, not JRobs fault Clowney hasnt met the expectations yet), and Beasley (no one knew he would be AWOL the first bit)
He drafted Fulton in 2, he had a Rd1 grade. AJ Jackson getting hurt doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back