Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJB is JRob's Best. Pick. Ever.
i might argue kevin byard or jayon brown as best pick because of how much later we got them and how little any of us knew about them. i specifically remember there being a thread with bets on who we take in the 3rd and everyone being floored when it was some guy named byard that no one knew... and some random member actually picked him.

AJB was the clear choice on the board when we were up in that 2nd round. i couldnt believe he actually took him. ruston webster would have never picked the guy i wanted.

i might argue kevin byard or jayon brown as best pick because of how much later we got them and how little any of us knew about them. i specifically remember there being a thread with bets on who we take in the 3rd and everyone being floored when it was some guy named byard that no one knew... and some random member actually picked him.

AJB was the clear choice on the board when we were up in that 2nd round. i couldnt believe he actually took him. ruston webster would have never picked the guy i wanted.

I think AJB has marquee player written all over him. JB and KB great players and were great picks no doubt but not the same impact like I think AJB will be. Time will tell of course. Derrick Henry 2nd round pick also similar to AJB IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back