Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

ghetto-funeral-black-gang-pistol-107975822266_xlarge.jpeg

loooooool

How grown ups don't feel weird talking to a kid online is beyond me, and kids who swear like that should be belted around the room by their parents.

Thx for your input grandma

How grown ups don't feel weird talking to a kid online is beyond me, and kids who swear like that should be belted around the room by their parents.

are you saying the kids mom that went batshit crazy?

As a gamer, I'm sure you realize those are .wav files (or some type of audio files) from original Duke Nukem!

So I don't know what this is... Can't decide if it is borderline sad or creepy....I think it must be gamers... but seems so weird. But holy shit I lost it at 1:30 and then it got even better.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...06/biden-congratulates-the-wrong-marty-walsh/
Vice President Biden reportedly called the wrong Marty Walsh on Tuesday in an attempt to congratulate the new mayor-elect of Boston...
Biden had called the cellphone of Marty Walsh, a former aide to U.S. Senator Edward M. Kennedy.....
Alas, Biden isn't alone on this one. Democratic National Committee Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Vice Chairman and Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak also called the wrong Walsh.

So I don't know what this is... Can't decide if it is borderline sad or creepy....I think it must be gamers... but seems so weird. But holy **** I lost it at 1:30 and then it got even better.

definatly worth the time too watch. I LOLd

started slow though

Latest posts

Back