Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

heaven_is_where_the_police_are_british_the_chef_tshirt-rd86d7ed182f848de8e7ca53de6e5e758_f0yq2_1024.jpg

its based on National stereotypes

British are polite
Italian food is good
German engineering is superior
Frogs love love
Swiss are watchmakers

BUT

British food is sh*t
Germans are historically known for not being terribly compassionate
French engineering gave the world the le Car and the world laughed and laughed
Swisss are known for being low key
Even Mussolini could not get Italian trains to run on time. And he was a fascist

The inebriated 26-year-old was caught on camera after asking a woman for a kiss and being rejected. The woman informed Pearce she was a lesbian, at which time he said:

"I don't have a sexuality. I'll f***k that dog...I don't give a s***t."

At this time he picked up her poodle and simulated a sex act while the dog's owner begged him to stop. After Pearce put the dog down, he urinated on her sofa and was asked to leave. The Roosters are not commenting on the video at this time.

Australian rugby league star simulates sex act with dog, pees on sofa after woman rebuffs his advances - SBNation.com

The inebriated 26-year-old was caught on camera after asking a woman for a kiss and being rejected. The woman informed Pearce she was a lesbian, at which time he said:

"I don't have a sexuality. I'll f***k that dog...I don't give a s***t."

At this time he picked up her poodle and simulated a sex act while the dog's owner begged him to stop. After Pearce put the dog down, he urinated on her sofa and was asked to leave. The Roosters are not commenting on the video at this time.

Australian rugby league star simulates sex act with dog, pees on sofa after woman rebuffs his advances - SBNation.com
its Australia, pretty sure if youre not drunk youre doing it wrong

Latest posts

Back