Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

1298479506_video-game-trolling.gif

Gee I wonder where you got this from...

I've settled on Cordarrelle Patterson at 10 if he's there

Unless we trade down, I want to get the most value for this pick as possible, and drafting a guard this high just doesn't make sense. The red flags with Ansah are too much to risk with being so new to football, questions about his age, will he produce in the NFL? No thanks.

I was going through and watching some of the prospects youtube clips and Patterson reminds me a lot of Randy Moss. It's scary how much they are alike. Whoever is bringing up his wonderlic or route running, forget about it. When you're that fast, and that physical, you don't need to run routes. Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, etc.. weren't the best route runners either. Patterson is exactly what we need, a redzone threat who can also stretch the field. We have the excellent route runner in Kendall Wright, we need to fill Britt's shoes cause he ain't coming back, sorry.

I'm telling you, this is the next great receiver. I'm not really interested in whether he can read the playbook all that well or if he is victor cruz running routes out there. He's a baller and would make this team immensely better.
Funny stuff right there

Latest posts

Back