Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

This gives setting a pick a whole new meaning.
389124_560080780678742_1309519660_n.jpg

"I can run faster than god. Can god run the 100 in 8 seconds? NO. If he can, let him come down and do it! I'm Carl Lewis. I HAVE RACED AIRPLANES."

wow

everyone involved in this is apparently retarded. From the musslums who made the bombs, too all the politicians and all involved police/semi-military agencies, too the idiots of all of New England.

Quite the overreaction, but hey why not trade some false sense of safety for some liberty?

idiots. The 1st amendment people will be leading the pitchfork and torch brigade

wow

everyone involved in this is apparently retarded. From the musslums who made the bombs, too all the politicians and all involved police/semi-military agencies, too the idiots of all of New England.

Quite the overreaction, but hey why not trade some false sense of safety for some liberty?

idiots. The 1st amendment people will be leading the pitchfork and torch brigade

Just a bit of overkill. Makes me happy I live in a place where the police catch the terrorists before the blow stuff up. . . . . . And just the terrorists lol

Latest posts

Back