Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Airline made this British 18-year-old girl change shorts at the check-in at Manchester airport. Apparently the shorts were too short:

article-0-1B168FF6000005DC-613_306x771.jpg
article-0-1B168E66000005DC-461_308x772.jpg

The 18-year-old says she was horrified to be told by a Monarch Airlines supervisor to take off her high-cut shorts in front of hundreds of passengers before checking in.
Monarch said Miss Townsend’s shorts were ‘cut extremely high and the cheeks of her bottom were visible’.

article-0-1B169260000005DC-13_634x830.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...says-law-student-18.html?ICO=most_read_module

O.k., not gonna post this Pic...I want everyone to go to Titansonline.com look at the pictures from the scrimmage at LP field on Saturday. Look VERY closely on page 40. Not TRAC, but at someone in the stadium. Is that what I think it is????????

O.k., not gonna post this Pic...I want everyone to go to Titansonline.com look at the pictures from the scrimmage at LP field on Saturday. Look VERY closely on page 40. Not TRAC, but at someone in the stadium. Is that what I think it is????????

Lol you looking real close on that one

Nooo, that can't be. Or is it?

IDK man, that might be what you think it is. Pretty good catch if it is, Titans might have to take it down now.

Latest posts

Back