Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Emmitt Smith's 2014 mock draft

That page also contains links to Emmitt's mocks (or "marks", as he calls them) from 2008-2013. Also see Emmitt's anthologies if you're interested.

This is freaking hilarious

Johnny Football almost destination to play football, don't he? When he was borned, his parents chose the first name Johnny for him, and then they also chose the last name Football for him as well.

St. Louis Rams: No Deserve!
The Redskin was the second-worstest team in the National Conference of Leagues last season, so where do his pick go? Well, I talk to Mel Cooper from ESPN, and he tell me the Redskin have to give up pick for a trade.

The great John Madden, who invent video game, once say something that really battled me: When you has two quarterback you really have zero quarterback at all. I laugh at this because it make no sense to me, but then I see the Raider and it hit me like a flash of thunder. The Raider had two quarterback in the season of last season: Terrible Pryor who play real terrible. At Mike McGroin, who also terrible even though he do not have terrible in his name.

best-drunk-texts-chinese.png

Latest posts

Back