Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I work in what is considered the worst part of town and never see any of that lol

It would be difficult to find a gas station on the west, south and north sides of Montgomery that didn't have bullet proof glass.

Many banks and liquor stores have it too.

Most gas stations here actually close which is weird to me.

Grocery stores and Walmart close at 9-10 here.

First place I've ever been that Walmart and grocery stores actually closed. I mean some do most places, but ALL of them, no.

Blew my mind. I asked a local writer on Twitter why a few years ago and GE said the city pushed for businesses to close before midnight because shoplifting was at ridiculous levels everywhere in town.

I bet @Finnegan2win has done this at least once................ and that most of us have thought about it :)

Man Shoots Computer, Gets The Revenge He Wanted

Screen-Shot-2015-04-24-at-11.15.11-AM.png

Tito makes a compelling argument. Perhaps Jesus should be the one the police are after. It sounds like he's actually the one at the top of this pyramid scheme.
Police confiscated $10,000 in cash and a baby alligator. This dude sold 100 "tickets to heaven". Jesus had to have been involved! :shakehead:

Cat gets brain freeze when eating ice cream........... then goes back for more lol

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The Indianapolis Colts are hanging up the saddest banners ever

Are there rules for hanging banners? If not there should be, and said rule would consist of a single bullet point: Once you’ve won an actual championship, take down every other non-title banner.

The Indianapolis Colts have not heeded this suggestion, as hanging in the rafters of Lucas Oil Stadium are a number of “AFC Finalist” banners, the 2014 version having been added in recent days, according to reporters in Indy. You remember that game, right? Something about Tom Brady and footballs.

“2014 AFC Finalist.” The words just roll off the tongue. What does it even mean? That you almost made it to a point where you almost could have been the runner-up? It’s like getting a special graduation sash that honors you for finishing in the 65th percentile of your class.

AFC finalists. That’s not even the way people refer to it! No one calls the loser of a conference champion a “finalist.” Maybe runner-up, but even that’s too much. You’re just the team that didn’t make the Super Bowl. I mean, it’s sort like being the loser of the NBA Finals having a banner next year that reads “NBA 2015, SECOND PLACE.” What’s wrong with AFC South champions. At least’s that something you’ve accomplished.

Latest posts

Back