Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was very quality, thanks for posting.

I'm obviously not an Obama fan but at least he could federally decriminalize marijuana before he gets out of office. Take that money and go after meth.

That was very quality, thanks for posting.

I'm obviously not an Obama fan but at least he could federally decriminalize marijuana before he gets out of office. Take that money and go after meth.

Wanna see Obama lie?

Obama told Walters he does not – “at this point” – support widespread legalization of marijuana. But he cited shifting public opinion and limited government resources as reasons to find a middle ground on punishing use of the drug.​
“This is a tough problem, because Congress has not yet changed the law,” Obama said. “I head up the executive branch; we’re supposed to be carrying out laws. And so what we’re going to need to have is a conversation about, How do you reconcile a federal law that still says marijuana is a federal offense and state laws that say that it’s legal?”​
Remember, with the stroke of a PEN, Obama could sign an executive order to take MJ off the schedule 1 list of narcotics thus bypass congress.​
That crooked mofo won't hesitate to do that to you in regards to taking your guns.. but when its your weed, he punts the ball and acts like its not his problem.​

Obama is under the same pressures as any other politician.

You underestimate the power and money of tobacco, alcohol, law enforcement, timber, textiles and especially pharmaceuticals.

Public opinion can't compete with that. Obama answers to the same masters as the rest.
A lot of people have a lot to lose with the legalization of marijuana. ($$$)

His reaction to guns has been priceless.

What is clearly a metal health problem in this country has been hijacked for a crusade against the 2nd amendment.

Common sense is out the window.

At this point I don't see him legalizing any drug and it hurts me to say that because I thought that MIGHT be one of his more redeeming qualities.

Nope.

Obama is under the same pressures as any other politician.

You underestimate the power and money of tobacco, alcohol, law enforcement, timber, textiles and especially pharmaceuticals.

Public opinion can't compete with that. Obama answers to the same masters as the rest.
A lot of people have a lot to lose with the legalization of marijuana.

Good point. Who is going to pay for those privately held prisons all across our nation when they are empty? Investors would lose money.

Who would pay for big government? Hell, we can't even pay for it now. Legalization would bring in billions in revenue.. but how much revenue do you lose from fines? lawyers looking for work? former courthouse workers.

It pretty much is class warfare. You police up the poorest neighborhoods, who have to live a more transparent life than someone who lives in suburbia... and you catch them for the same thing that everyone else is doing but not getting caught. Yeah, it's their fault. They know the rules of the game.

I have a crazy politically incorrect point of view on this... but if the black community suddenly came out and was just TOTALLY AGAINST SMOKING WEED and they became completely straight edge and was known as the BIBLE BARONS...such as ICE CUBE becoming ICE JESUS and SNOOP DOG was SNOOP GOD and they did nothing but talk about living a straight edge lifestyle... weed would be legal nationwide because the government would have to find a way to make more money on the industry because their main revenue and gotcha for putting black people in jail won't work anymore and they will just have to find another "Gotcha" for black people.

I've said the same about the drug war on here many times and pretty much told I was wrong.

Drug war is a war on the poor, not only blacks but they do catch more of it.

If you were looking for a way to slowly destroy a certain segment of our population, it would be difficult to find a more effective method than our drug laws and social welfare systems.

Maybe genocide...

Drug war has been called a holocaust in slow motion against the poor.

I've said the same about the drug war on here many times and pretty much told I was wrong.

If you were looking for a way to slowly destroy a certain segment of our population, it would be difficult to find a more effective method than our drug laws and social welfare systems.

Maybe genocide...

I think that people make their own graves. For example, if i was going to smoke weed on a regular basis, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT IN A HOUSE WITH A GUN THAT IS NEAR A SCHOOL.... that's 5 years minimum in the state pen right there if the police randomly show up at your door and smell weed. Crimes like that are silly but they happen.. and it usually happens to poor people as opposed to people in big houses.

What is clearly a metal health problem in this country has been hijacked for a crusade against the 2nd amendment.

This has been a failure for society.

The NRA and 'gun nuts' should really be pushing the issue. I have no idea why they are not, I don't want to believe that they are too stupid to have thought of it.

I am sure Penn brings up some great points here, but I fucking hate that guy.

Because he is a smart asshole, he could help change the world and influence people but he is too condescending and just turns people off.

I've heard many on the pro-gun side push the mental health issue.

Banning assault "style" weapons, extended clips and forcing every gun owner to register there weapon with the federal government will not change anything.

Just a politician reacting.

it will change some things, and I am honestly all for it.

not really banning assault weapons, but I think everything should be registered, and all firearms sold should be sold with trigger locks.

this whole thing is about mental health and responsible gun ownership. a few bad apples ruining the barrel, but fuck it, it you want to shoot bad enough, you will go through all the paper necessary to do so.

You are still just inconveniencing people who already obey the laws.

People who don't obey the laws already are not going to because they make new rules.

A federal fire arms registry is not okay with me. The government keeps tabs on us enough. I'm kind of over all of that.

Maybe genocide...

That's way over the top. The so called poor and especially poor blacks have no control over anything they do? Don't do it, don't involve yourself in it! Did you even watch the video?

it will change some things, and I am honestly all for it.

not really banning assault weapons, but I think everything should be registered, and all firearms sold should be sold with trigger locks.

this whole thing is about mental health and responsible gun ownership. a few bad apples ruining the barrel, but **** it, it you want to shoot bad enough, you will go through all the paper necessary to do so.

What did he say that was not absolutely true? If Obama is caught with 1/4 lb of weed in his car in 1983 he is not president today. Today he supports those same oppressive laws!

We could stimulate the economy, raise more tax dollars and give relief to the horrible violence on the Mexican side of the border.

Allow weed to be grown as a cash crop here! Much of our drug related crime and especially the crime in Juarez and other border cities has to do with importing the sh*t here. So just grow it here!

A federal fire arms registry is not okay with me. The government keeps tabs on us enough. I'm kind of over all of that.

This. Gun Owners in NY are facing criminals because that news paper published their addresses and guns are so hard to get up there, people are breaking in their houses stealing their guns. Contrary to popular belief, people really don't want to use their guns UNLESS they have to. I really don't want my name on another list in another database for someone to crunch numbers off of and use me as a statistic.

The only statistic you need to know is that I'm not a criminal and if you don't do any criminal acts on my property, you have nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back