Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, this turned into a gun control debate. Too bad there wasn't a thread or two dedicated to gun control... then this probably wouldn't have happened. You guys and your gun shit. Good luck with all of that. lol

tumblr_mbhdg899Km1re1vwbo1_500.gif

Really, this turned into a gun control debate. Too bad there wasn't a thread or two dedicated to gun control... then this probably wouldn't have happened. You guys and your gun shit. Good luck with all of that. lol

tumblr_mbhdg899Km1re1vwbo1_500.gif

Oh you and your predominantly white less populated nation. :brow:

if by that you mean follow the law then yes - shut up and do as your told

When Obama passes that federal firearm registry I expect you to comply even if you do not agree with it and feel that it violates the constitution. If you own a gun that is banned, go ahead and turn that over.

We break laws everyday. Everyone does.

It is always convenient to say "just obey the laws" until it affects you or your family.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

I guess that is what jury nullification is for... I guess.

Obama supposedly is a champion for the poor and minorities but has little problem feeding them to the prison system.

fair enough, but consuming a banned substance for personal pleasure is not in the Bill of Rights.

I do not own any weapon that would fall qualify for the federalies interest. But I definatly will if they attempt to implement another ban. Get them while they are NOT hot so to speak

I love this new cliche' cop-out about "It's not a gun issue. It's a mental health issue"... which is utterly fu**ing stupid, to say the least.

Which is easier? Controlling guns or fixing the mentally ill?

... one is more within our control. And the simple fact is: The current method isn't working.

Time for all the John Wayne gun fantasy-types to give up their silly toys if nothing else to show they're not completely self-absorbed inconsiderate as*holes that SHOULDNT be shot themselves.

I love this new cliche' cop-out about "It's not a gun issue. It's a mental health issue"... which is utterly fu**ing stupid, to say the least.

Which is easier? Controlling guns or fixing the mentally ill?

... one is more within our control. And the simple fact is: The current method isn't working.

Time for all the John Wayne gun fantasy-types to give up their silly toys if nothing else to show they're not completely self-absorbed inconsiderate as*holes that SHOULDNT be shot themselves.

Ah the words of a little person with a little mind.

Now I have to watch some Buck Wild to raise my IQ.

You sure?

I could make a case that federal drug laws are unconstitutional.
With states legalizing some drugs that are illegal at the federal level there should be a chance for the courts to rule on constitutionality, I know this is a process that takes too long but it has worked in such cases as DC v Heller where the court struck down DC's law that said
http://www.lawnix.com/cases/dc-heller.html
prohibiting the registration of handguns and makes it a crime to carry an unregistered firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back