Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've answered a few questions that seem the most important,I'm not as bored as thnom:winker:

Fav Cartoon: South Park
Eva or Jolie: Eva
First Pet: Doggy
Fav Food: English (mmmmm fish n chips)
Most hated chore: Cleaning up dog poop
One word that describes you: Relaxed
Boxers or briefs: Boxers
Neat freak or messy: Messy
Most treasure possesion: My dog:winker:

Man, who watches Bugs Bunny:suspect:

Inside sources tell me Young actually got a few of these incorrect when he took the poll the first time.

For example, in answering "person you'd most like to have dinner with" his reply was "someone to pick up the bill".

This was followed by "first pet" being "under the bleachers with Moesha Johnson".

A second poll was given and he did considerably better.

Ewker said:
is it rap or country? Of course country music isn't really country music. Hasn't been in a long, long time
Well he raps the lyrics to country music
Visit the link, it has some of his music videos

TitanJeff said:
Inside sources tell me Young actually got a few of these incorrect when he took the poll the first time.

For example, in answering "person you'd most like to have dinner with" his reply was "someone to pick up the bill".

This was followed by "first pet" being "under the bleachers with Moesha Johnson".

A second poll was given and he did considerably better.

:ha: :ha:

On the spelling police patrol, if the guys actually filled these out themselves...

Leinart - It's Jim Carrey, not Carey

Cutler - German Shepherd, not Shepard

Young - 100% and a :)) I believe you spelled everything correctly.

Earl Campbell was a huge Country western fan. He even sung on stage with Willie Nelson which he still considers a hilight of his life. And Earl had a lot of them...

I think Earl's favorite was George Jones.

I did not realise black guys liking country music was so strange...then again I'm Canadian.

TitanJeff said:
Inside sources tell me Young actually got a few of these incorrect when he took the poll the first time...A second poll was given and he did considerably better.

:ha: If only his agent had prepared him better...

Cowboy Troy is basically a "hanger-oner" if there is such a term. Essentially, he is pretty untalented. Bad rapper, can't sing, but he is big and black and in Country Music. He and Kenny should kiss John Rich's feet for riding along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back