Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

To tear the Raven's hearts out for the 2nd straight season in a row puts away all the pain left over from 2000 and 2008. I was at that game in 2000 and that was a hurting fan base. I was 42 then I I'll always remember walking back to our car and a guy about age 50 had the look on his face as if he just heard his father died. It was like a funeral.

Gotitans!

Agree with everything you said just pointing out :

We lost to the Ravens in 2001 (00' - 01' season)

good grief, a win against the Ravens doesn't make this a successful year.
maybe in your mind because you don't believe the Titans can do anything more. This whole thread was about how our defense is terrible how we can't win with this defense how we can't do anything with this defense defense defense defense come on man I'm so sick and tired of hearing about defense.

if the Titans win today maybe we shouldn't even show up to Kansas City cuz we can't win cuz of our defense you know our defense is so terrible.

Winning the division is big, been a long time since we did that! Losing 2 left tackles and failing with Beasley and Clowney the way we did, 11-5 and division champs is a good season. I think if we beat the Ravens today, total success.

The fact Henry got 2000 with injuries to o-line is amazing in todays NFL. This is the best Titans offense, I can remember. W

Winning the division is big, been a long time since we did that! Losing 2 left tackles and failing with Beasley and Clowney the way we did, 11-5 and division champs is a good season. I think if we beat the Ravens today, total success.

The fact Henry got 2000 with injuries to o-line is amazing in todays NFL. This is the best Titans offense, I can remember. W
Gives me flashbacks to the Air McNair days

I think it's already been a successful year, especially making the playoffs in such a strange time. Hopefully Vrabel realizes he needs to get help running the defense next season anyway.

I know we entered the season thinking really big things. We were thinking super bowl. Obviously that is the ultimate goal in the playoff but because of injuries and circumstances we have all curbed our enthusiasm a bit. Many have said we do not have the defense of a super bowl team.

Not giving up hope we can do remarkable things and not assuming we cannot beat anybody in this conference. I think that a win here vs the hated, disgusting, vile and putrid Ravens will be enough to call this a successful year. Even if that is as far as we can go.

To tear the Raven's hearts out for the 2nd straight season in a row puts away all the pain left over from 2000 and 2008. I was at that game in 2000 and that was a hurting fan base. I was 42 then I I'll always remember walking back to our car and a guy about age 50 had the look on his face as if he just heard his father died. It was like a funeral.

People loved that 99-2000 team so much. Too bad the lingering memories are heartbreak.

The Ravens are the epitome of evil. Slamming shut their season makes this season a good one. Anything that comes after that is gravy.

Gotitans!
Ill never forget 2008 when they intentionally hurt chris johnsons ankle under a pile. **** the ravens!!!

I want them 1st round of playoffs next year
He probably thought someone on here would care about them jumping on the logo.
Our team did it to them first, before the game,it was funny then. Today they were too scared to do it before the game

They beat a very depleted team with a good game plan they executed well. Good luck against the next team they play, they will need it.

No excuses

But this was a game the ravens wanted more than anything. This was their super bowl. We stomped them twice in their house and last time they got Burt hurt over the logo thing. Add that to the fact that Lamar hadn’t won a playoff game. This was the biggest game of their lives for the most part. They will come out and get destroyed next week. Frankly with our d we probably would have too. Let’s build that d up to respectability and try to come out and win 12 games next year! Super bowl bound!

They have the best running back masquerading as a QB I have seen in recent memory.
He looks exactly like Mike Vick except Vick had a cannon. He also didn't win S**t.
CK was hyped up as something, also didn't win s**t and needed the absolutely best D in the league to make it where he didn't deserve to be (the SB).

RB disguised as QB's come and go. They don't ever win anything but offer a lot of excitement while they play. VY was a much lesser version but same thing, dangerous legs, terrible QB.

Even with the loss, this was a successful season, IMO.

When you consider injuries to key players, a draft class that didn’t contribute and JRob whiffing on his two big FA signings, it was a better outcome than I expected.

But successful doesn’t mean it wasn’t disappointing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back